MLA unites Australians for the ultimate social feed 19 hours ago
‘Lambalytica’ sets out to remind a tech-obsessed nation of real life connection.
Samsung launches augmented reality wildlife sanctuary
The ‘SanctuARy’ uses the power of technology and social media to raise awareness about endangered animals in Thailand.
Smith's launches limited-edition lamington potato chip
Through PHD, the brand has partnered with Hamish and Andy.
TBWA and ANZ celebrate good sports
The campaign will feature a hero 90-second film with 60 and 30-second edits.
Why local will win for brands in 2020
Local advertising on social media and digital display can be powerful, especially when combined with location-based out-of-home, says Tiger Pistol's Troy Townsend.
When it comes to brands, what 'good' can come from a crisis like the bushfires?
A brand publicising its relief efforts can have a positive knock-on effect, writes TBWA Melbourne strategy director Alex Horner.
Why live brand experiences should form part of every marketing strategy in 2020
INVNT APAC managing director Laura Roberts shares why live brand experiences should be on your radar in 2020 and beyond.
Vale Robin Parkes – a remarkable industry leader and mentor 12 hours ago
Publicis Media Exchange managing director Sarah Keith tributes the late Robin Parkes.
Foxtel rolls out more marketing redundancies 13 hours ago
"It’s natural in an in-house marketing and creative team of almost 250 people there will be change."
IPG names new CEO for Reprise 13 hours ago
Former CEO Grace Liu has resigned and left the business after two years.
2020 Australian Effie Awards opens call for entries 14 hours ago
Entries close Thursday April 16.
Industry Profile: Ogilvy joint managing directors Michelle Holland and Sally Kissane 14 hours ago
This week we shook things up and spoke to the duo managing Ogilvy's Sydney and Brisbane offices.
WPP AUNZ announces changes to New Zealand leadership team 14 hours ago
Managing director NZ Sven Baker will move to the transitional role of non-executive chairman, NZ.
Optus sponsors News Corp’s latest news podcast 17 hours ago
The series, sponsored by Optus, covers breaking news and headlines of the day in under seven minutes.
Australian Open: Nick Kyrgios helps pull in more than 1.8m viewers 17 hours ago
The night time session featured Rafael Nadal and Australia’s Nick Kyrgios in a four-set thriller.
JCDecaux promotes Andrew Walls to executive leadership team 17 hours ago
He is currently the out-of-home company's head of technology.
In other news...
- Ex-WiTH Collective duo launch creative consultancy Abel 17 hours ago
- The Royals names new head of strategy 18 hours ago
- Australian bushfires: How the industry is helping those impacted 19 hours ago
- Saatchi & Saatchi wins Foxtel creative account 4 days ago
- The marketing skills agencies are looking for in Australia 4 days ago
- Industry reacts: Experts welcome Google Chrome’s third-party cookie removal 4 days ago
- Woolworths ends Telstra’s reign as the most valuable brand 4 days ago
- Movers & Shakers: The Trade Desk, PHD, GrowthOps 4 days ago
- Young Gun: Bastion EBA commercial strategist Nick Sloman 5 days ago
- Performics Australia wins Ancestry performance marketing account 5 days ago
- Alibaba’s CMO on art and the Tokyo Olympics 5 days ago
- KFC signs exclusive deal with News Corp’s fantasy game SuperCoach 5 days ago
- Ash Barty's star earning power off the court 5 days ago
- WPP AUNZ acquires Dominion, merges with AKQA 5 days ago
- Four Seasons Condoms want to help millennials have more sex 5 days ago
- Tourism Australia's $20 million domestic bushfire recovery campaign 6 days ago
- Foxtel Media renews NBCUniversal advertising representation 6 days ago
- PHD promotes Lucy Formosa Morgan and Stuart Bailey joint managing directors 6 days ago
- Australian Open: JCDecaux's giant sweatbands around Melbourne 6 days ago
- Nine’s AFR renews Factiva deal after pulling plug 6 days ago
- Eurosport finds a new home on Fetch after ending Foxtel partnership 6 days ago
- The most in demand marketing jobs in Australia for 2020 6 days ago
- The top 10 movies in Australia of 2019 6 days ago
- Toyota reviews its media agency account 6 days ago
- Growthops shares soar on reports of the Australian CEO's exit last week
- GrowthOps CEO Jason Polson steps down after three months in the role last week